Fantasy Football

The game is currently underway. Next game coming soon...
Game Rules:
  • Enter a team in the official Premier League Fantasy Football League, add it to the private Bet Chat League (we will provide entrants with the code to do this), and the team or teams with the most points at the end of the season and each month win prizes. It’s as simple as that!
  • ​For full fantasy football rules (how to score points, pick your team etc) just click this link.
  • At a minimum, the 'pot' will consist of 95% of all entry fees. The remaining 5% goes to the organiser and covers the cost of running the game on a non-profit making basis.
  • ​The winner - that is, the player that scores the most points throughout the entire season - will win the 'pot'. There will also be additional bonus prizes, as follows...
Monthly Prizes

1st place: a free 1 month subscription to our premier football service,The Inside Man and £20 Bet Chat credit.
Season Prizes

1st place: The 'pot' and a free copy of Prem Bets 2023/24

2nd place: £100 Bet Chat credit and a free copy of Prem Bets 2023/24

3rd place: £50 Bet Chat credit and a free copy of Prem Bets 2023/24
Special Prizes

Everybody who finishes above my team, Top of the Klopps, will win £15 of Bet Chat credit.
  • Bet Chat credit is credit that can be spent on any of our services, games or one-off products. You can either use it towards a renewal payment if you’re signed up to one of the services already or, if not, you can use it towards signing up to a service/buying a product/entering a game.
Contact Details 
Full Name:
Email Address:

Secure Processing

Each order is processed through a secure, 256-bit encrypted payment processing gateway to ensure your privacy.
Credit Card Information
Credit Card Number:
CVC Code:
Expiry Month:
Expiry Year:
Item Price
All entry fees are non-refundable. When you sign up you will also be automatically subscribed to our free Bet Chat e-letter. You may unsubscribe from this publication at any time.
This content is not intended for audiences under the age of 18 years of age. Gambling is high risk. MarkPro Trading and its writers and editors cannot be held accountable for any monetary losses incurred. Never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. For more information and advice visit We are registered at the Information Commissioner’s Office to safely handle your data.

© Copyright 2024 MarkPro Trading Ltd. Registered in England No 12484165. Registered address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom WC2H 9JQ. VAT No GB 354 5376 83.