The Footy Comp

The game is currently underway. Next game coming soon...
Basic Game Rules:
  • Players are sorted into divisions based on previous performance in the competition (new players start in the bottom division) and, throughout the season, will play all other players in their divisions at least twice.
  • A league match involves players predicting the result of Premier League matches played on Saturdays and Sundays and any televised Championship matches on those days. Players score two points for a correct home/away win without getting the right score, or three points for any correct draw or the exact score.
  • ​All players are also entered into the League Cup and FA Cup and will also have the opportunity to qualify for and play in European competitions.
  • ​The entry fee is non-refundable.
  • ​In the case of any disputes, the organiser’s decision is final.
  • To view the full list of rules, please click this link
Basic Prize Rules:
  • There are 43 prizes available over the course of the season including monthly high scorer prizes, prizes for league and cup competitions, and a ‘jackpot’ prize for getting 10 correct match results.
  • ​At a minimum, the prize fund will consist of 87.5% of all entry fees. The remaining 12.5% goes to the organiser and covers the cost of running the game on a non-profit making basis.
  • ​The total prize fund is subject to change throughout the season due to any monthly cancellations. As such, please only sign up if you want to play for the entire season.
  • ​Any monthly player that does cancel their subscription at any point during the season will be immediately removed from the game and no longer be eligible for any prizes.
  • ​To view the full list of rules, please click this link
Contact Details 
Full Name:
Email Address:

Secure Processing

Each order is processed through a secure, 256-bit encrypted payment processing gateway to ensure your privacy.
Credit Card Information
Credit Card Number:
CVC Code:
Expiry Month:
Expiry Year:
Item Price
All entry fees are non-refundable. If you select the monthly option your game entry will auto renew every 30 days for the next nine months (so that there are 10 payments in total). You may cancel your entry and stop the renewal payments at any time by emailing, however this will rule you out of winning any future prizes.

When you sign up you will also be automatically subscribed to our free Bet Chat e-letter. You may unsubscribe from this publication at any time.
This content is not intended for audiences under the age of 18 years of age. Gambling is high risk. MarkPro Trading and its writers and editors cannot be held accountable for any monetary losses incurred. Never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. For more information and advice visit We are registered at the Information Commissioner’s Office to safely handle your data.

© Copyright 2024 MarkPro Trading Ltd. Registered in England No 12484165. Registered address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom WC2H 9JQ. VAT No GB 354 5376 83.